Friday, June 22, 2012

Whore in East LA

Them there monsters ate the satellite that showed me where you live. Spewing out the flotsam for the vultures in the hood. Their fins begin to congregate the magma in their spines, boils and turns to venom in the one eyed pirate’s mind. Look around and tell yourself that evil isn’t good, where would all the vagrants spend their homemade apple wine? One sip on the table three drips on the floor. Just another sleeping ghost who busted down the captain’s door!

One! Two! Four!

Cinnamon and sugar-y the lips control my tongue. You don’t know where to find me and behemoth bought a brand new gun. Just to set the matter straight the monster’s that I saw, left a variation of your map upon my stall. The surfers ride the testament of ministers in drag, searching for that catholic-save-me-from-Gehenna-store! There’s not a jack-knife in this world who wouldn’t snatch your purse, just to buy a pint of that there stuff the monsters purge.

Three! Four! Six and!

Bumblebees and armored tanks began to climb the Berlin wall, till gee I dub you idiot found vengeance in a can of war. -/- It left the vagrants starving, the vultures feared to fly, the monsters bit the legs off every guitar player’s wife! Forget the past you rattleheads the future is today. Remind me I’m supposed to meet a whore in East L.A. We’ve butchered immortality we’ve sacrificed iced tea, penguins flock to Africa to see the nobel laureate serve acid to the free!

Ten! Nine!

Five!
Four!
Three!
Two!
One!

No comments:

Post a Comment